New RACHEL-Pi image in the works

I tried running rachel on raspberry pi but it is not booting and i am not able to detect its wifi. the raspberry pi is only showing two red lights as seen in the photo below.IMG_20180416_080256[1]

can you plug it into a monitor with an HDMI cord and see what shows up? It doesnā€™t seem like your microSD card was created successfully

That is the image i get from my projector screen. i guess Rachel is not compartible with Raspberry 3b+

Thanks Jeremy for ur response

Thatā€™s correct. Raspberry Pi 3B+ is not yet supported.

is there hope for an upgrade of Rachel to support the Pi 3B+ , and when can we expect it?
I was advised to upgrade my SD card with a Pi 3 before booting with my Pi 3B+. what is the possibility of solving this booting problem with this method.

Thanks once again.

It seems like you could potentially solve it by booting with 3 and running an update command and then plugging into a 3+. We donā€™t have hardware yet to work on it. My guess is weā€™re at least a month or two away from making the update.

Ive been running a RACHEL pi 64 GB installation on a rspberry pi 2 for home schooling purposes for over a year now and im very pleasedā€¦i have access to larger sd cards and was wondering if there is a way to bring RACHEL plus content to raspberry pi users. Or possibly have a RACHEL 256 GB image or a way to install RACHEL plus to a hard drive?

Hello Kayode,
Welcome. Looking forward to hear how you use Rachel to facilitate home schooling in Nigeria

I am a born american citizen with ZERO confidence in government providied schooling. I am simply looking to collect a system of tools to give the american parent more power over the education of their child.

Oops, I assumed you were based in Nigeria given your name.

I guess I can stop working on it.

@jamesk ā€“ this thread is almost 18 months oldā€¦ weā€™re still counting on you!

Ah! I just saw it at the top and figured it was new. I should have a big update to my last post soon.