Best February 2020 Rachel Pi deployment solution

Thanks for testing @SHOMI and @giakonda. I appreciate it. Hopefully everything runs well.

Hi @jamesk I had a few issues with SD cards today but have it running on a pi zero. I’ll try a pi4 and a pi 3 tomorrow.
Thanks for the great work you are doing James
Howard

1 Like

Hi everyone - you’ve probably noticed we’re having some server issues. A group in Uganda from IP 41.75.190.65 owned by Tangerine Limited is just hammering our site for downloads. If you happen to be on these forums, please message me for a more appropriate method to download modules. We are limiting this IP address, though given the sophistication of whoever is doing the download, I expect them to just work around that.

1 Like

Thanks for the info @jeremy. Hopefully it’s not intentional. There is an abuse email at abuse@tangerine.co.ug that might help if it continues.

@giakonda you’re welcome and thanks again for testing.

That’s a real shame, I wonder if they know what they are doing or is it just carelessness.
As for the image @jamesk It works well on a Pi4 as well. I’ll try the Pi3 Later
One dissapointment is I could not find African Story book on Kolibri. The Kolibri version of ASB held languages Bembe, Nyanja and ChiTonga which we use. Do you know why this has happened?
Kind Regards
Howard

Oops African Story Books is there after all, sorry for the confussion.

1 Like

Hi James

As I am having to work from home just now I’m afraid I just don’t have access to that many Client devices for testing.

However it looks as if @giakonda and @shomi are well ahead of me and finding some issues!

Regards
andrew

1 Like

@giakonda, hopefully they’re just eager to get the content. Glad ASB is there!

@andrewc no problem. I hope all is well. Thanks again for bringing the wifi firmware issue to my attention.

James