Cannot Connect to RACHEL 3.0 Server

What is the file path when you upload via FTP?

Formatting only formats the eMMC, it will attempt to partition the HDD in post install script, but that does not cause the process to fail if unsuccessful.

/media/RACHEL/rachel/modulesfolder

Thanks, @Tapiwa when did you order this device? You are welcome to ship it back to us for us to investigate. What country are you downloading from?

Hi @jeremy, I believe it was order from the US. Out of the dozen we have it is only this one which gave issues. We will use it as our experimental device.

OK @Tapiwa, if that works for you it works for us. This very much seems like an HDD which has failed though. If you command line and try:

df -h

or

fdisk -l

my strong suspicion is that you will not see the larger 500GB or 1TB HDD.

Best,
Jeremy

Have a great day @jeremy!
Iā€™m having problem with my Rachel Plus right now. The modules are gone and the IP address didnā€™t appear. I didnā€™t do anything or change any settings. I was still able to use it last time. What should I do ? Thanks! image

Hi @Chelley,

Can you log in to your Plus device over SSH? If so, can you run the command ā€œlsblkā€ and copy/paste the output for me. You should see /dev/sda -> /dev/sda1 in the output. If not, then it could be that your hard drive has failed.