Downloading stats from RACHEL-Plus

Bev at Career Girls has a question:

“is there any way to download the information shown on the stats tab on the admin page?”

Unfortunately, we don’t have that feature yet. The best we can suggest right now is to copy the stats that you want, and paste them into an Excel spreadsheet. There shouldn’t be any formatting issues.

Hope this is helpful!

I just wanted to give a little more info on this. If you look at the stats page I have here:

32 PM

You have to copy and paste only the table you’re interested in. So in this case I am looking at the “Days of the month” section, and I’ve selected what is highlighted in blue – started by clicking on the “01 Dec 2017” in the top left of the table, then dragged down to the “149.27 KB” in the bottom right. At that point I was able to do a “Control-C” to copy (you can also right click and choose “Copy”) and then in Excel I can paste into a new spreadsheet and get the following:

48 PM

This would have to be done for each table that you want to gather.

One thing to be aware of with the stats page, though, is that it does keep historical data for you – so you can use the dropdown date at the top of the stats page to look at activity from the past. You don’t need to store copies elsewhere if it’s just for that.

Hope this is helpful!

1 Like

Hello,

Just wondering if you know if this has been upgraded and that we can now download these reports?

Thanks

Hi @JenInclusivEd,

The RACHEL V3 and V4 now include GoAccess, which is a new system for statistics collection and those pages can be easily downloadable.

We also now provide DataPost with RACHEL V3 and V4 devices which is a system to automatically collect the web server statistics and have them delivered online using an android app. You can find more information on that at https://datapost.site/

James

1 Like