Frustrated with Rachel

I have installed Rachel several times in the past but now i don’t know what has changed for this lovely tool to be such a pain point.:

1. I installed Linux Mint 22 as an Oracle Virtual Machine on a Windows PC. Then i installed that file: (https://ftp.worldpossible.org/installers/linux_08_28_2020.zip) to have Rachel running on a Windows PC. Rachel didn’t work so i assumed that file was made just for Linux Mint 20. So i installed Linux Mint 20, followed all the steps and voila…Rachel is available.

2. I now start to download the modules into my Rachel: [Khan Academy Health & Medicine] is not working. This is the page that i get when i install Khan Academy Health:

So many installs show a blank page when i click on the links after installing them. Has something changed that I’m not aware of? [Storybox]: as an example does not open up to let me know what Storybox is about. Are these modules now dependent on some other modules being installed?

Hi @walash - most installers haven’t really been updated since 2020. I think there’s a 2023 raspberry pi one floating around. We’ve just focused on DataPost and adding asynchronous connectivity to those devices. The content is still all available on our website and you just need a basic web server. Continuing to update the installers with all the various OS options didn’t make sense for us.