How to update my Kolibri modules

It’s 13 February. Last night I attempted to update the Kolibri modules on my Rachel Plus device. Got back “Internal Error 4” on each module.

Jeremy Schwartz wrote “Those updates have shifted to being updated WITHIN kolibri” and that I should now update directly from the Kolibri website. I am using the Chrome web browser on a MacBook Air connected to my Rachel Plus which, in turn, is connected to the internet.

Sure would appreciate a step by step tutorial on how to update the Kolibri modules.

Many thanks in advance.

Peace,

Bob

Robert V Scavullo
130 El Camino del Mar
San Francisco, CA 94121
Mobile 415.298.3671
bobscavullo@gmail.com

1 Like

Hi Bob - I’m hoping someone from Learning Equality jumps in, this user manual should help: https://kolibri.readthedocs.io/en/latest/

@LaurenLE

Hi Bob
I have produced a short guide to installing Kolibri on a Raspbian laptop or PC but it should cover the bits you want.
Can you let me know if it’s any use please.
Kind Regards
Howard
howard@giakonda.org.uk

I sent you a link, I think!

I didn’t get the link. Please resend it.

Thanks and Peace,

Bob

Robert V Scavullo
+1.415.298.3671
bobscavullo@gmail.com

Hello,
I’m also working on the Kolibri in Rachel+3. I’m currently working with the existing channels and encourage users to use them.

Have you created the new channel in Kolibri & use that channel in Rachel+? Please could you share me your experience? I’m still working on how to create those Kolibri channels in Rachel.

Thanks,
Khine

Sorry I’ve been busy :frowning:
My docs on all things Kolibri and Pi are in giakonda.org.uk/resources
I hope they help.
Kind Regards
Howard

2 Likes

Thank you very much. I’m creating a channels for Kolibri in Rachel+3.