We have some information at http://oer2go.org/viewmod/en-module_maker on modules and how to create them. We also provide a module template at https://github.com/worldpossible/module-template.
I’ll give you a basic overview of how I structure modules
- Create a folder for your module
- Your folder name should start with the language code, and end with the name of the module. For example, en-ICT
- Copy the logo for your module into the en-ICT folder. The logo should be a .png file named “logo.png”
- Copy the rachel-index.php from the template into the en-ICT folder
- Create another folder inside en-ICT named “content”
- Copy your entire website into the content folder
- Edit your rachel-index.php with your information and set the appropriate links to the home page file of your website. For instance, content/index.html
When you’re finished, transfer the module to your device using WinSCP.
If you need help with this process feel free to ask or link me the zips and I can help you make it.