Kolibri admin password?

I wonder what is the default password for admin user of Kolibri server installed on Rachel-Plus 3.0/

1 Like

Rachel+1 should be the password

1 Like

Question, can kolibri and Rachel be used separately? Please, clarify.

1 Like

Hi Lumai,

Kolibri can be used on a variety of servers, with the RACHEL being one option. For context on the different types of servers that Kolibri can run on, including the RACHEL, take a look at Learning Equality’s hardware guide (being updated on an ongoing basis).

For more information on how Kolibri and RACHEL are different, I’ll refer you to an existing thread for more information.

Are you currently using Kolibri on a RACHEL device? If yes, which version are you using?

3 Likes

Hi @laura_LE – it’s good to see the hardware list. Is Kolibri available on Endless somehow? That’d be interesting for us.

1 Like

Thank you for the clarification. I’m planning to implement Kolibri on Rachel server.

1 Like

Hi Jeremy,

We actually haven’t tested Kolibri yet on the Endless, only KA Lite previously, but we’d like to eventually test the Endless as a server option for Kolibri. As you know, through our hardware grants program we’re testing a variety of server models and device configurations.

Best,
Laura

1 Like

Yea, definitely. We have a couple thousand Endless users mostly in youth prisons who could really benefit from Kolibri. Unfortunately, Endless only installs software which are preconfigured as a “flatpak” and I don’t know how much work that would entail on your side to make happen. Any ideas?

Best,
Jeremy

1 Like

Can Kolibri be installed on RACHEL Plus 2.0 versions as well?