Hi Maina, I encountered the same problem after updating my RACHEL Plus version 3. Unfortunately there are a couple of gotchas when you log in as admin, click on the Version tab & Check for Updates. When things work, the Content Shell will show v2.3.9, but RACHEL will tell you that v2.3.8 is available.
That seemed to be the beginning of my problems. It also recommended I upgrade my en-kolibri-index from v0.3 to v0.2, which is also a step down, not a step up.
Right now I’m pretty much stuck here. I did manage to upgrade the Content Shell back to v2.3.9 but I have not been able to upgrade the en-kolibri-index back up to v0.3. I suspect once I am able to do that I will need to uninstall Kolibri & then reinstall it, which I’m not looking forward to as it took over 3 days to download and set up all of the Kolibri channels last time I did that.
For what it’s worth, I have 6 RACHEL Plus version 3 devices & 5 of them are working. The only one not working is the one I tried updating when I was in a hurry & I didn’t notice the discrepancies I pointed out above.
I’m trying to work with Steve on this, but right now I’m waiting for the next step also.
Check your content shell version & your en-kolibri-index version & see if they are at the correct level.