RACHEL-Plus (Sept 2016) administration dashboard stopped working

Jeremy at World Possible tried to remotely update the software of my RACHEL-Plus last week. He was unable to see my device. This was the first time I had connected the device to the internet. Since then, I can no longer use the administration dashboard. I log in as an administrator and get to the dashboard but if I navigate to one of the tabs, I get a message: “You have been logged out due to inactivity”. A new log in box appears and the whole process repeats. What should I do?

I’ve seen this come up a few times - and unfortunately I’m not sure how to fix it. The good news is that it seems to correct itself after a while, either with a reboot or perhaps when connected to the internet? I think it’s related to the device clock not matching your computer’s clock, but that’s just a guess. This interface is part of Intel’s device administration software, so I don’t have access to it :confused:

If anyone figures out a sure fix, please post it here!

Hello all - it’s important to try clearing you cookies and cache before attempting again. Another way to do this is to use your browser in “InPrivate” or “Safe Mode” or “Incognito Mode” which opens a new browser window free of cached data. This has always solved the issue for me.

I have had this problem even when using the browser’s incognito mode. It happens intermittently. I’ve tried entering the URL … :8080 and… :8080/dashboard.html without success. Finally, I tried the browser refresh button and the dashboard appears! I haven’t had the problem since to see if this is replicable.

Hi, I’ve noticed the same thing with the latest software update. Logging in as admin keeps going back to the user/password screen, but hit Refresh (F5) and it takes you to the admin home page as desired.