Seeking for a collaboration Proposal of Providing a Lifeline Education to Refugee Children in Nakivale Camp

Subject: seeking for a Collaboration of Providing Lifeline Education to Refugee Children in Nakivale Camp through RACHEL Technology

Dear World Possible Team,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Josh Wesley, a Congolese national and founder of Hope for Refugees Organization, working tirelessly to make a meaningful impact in the lives of refugee children, orphans, women, and teenagers in the Nakivale refugee camp located in Uganda.

I am reaching out to you today with a deep admiration for the wonderful initiatives I have seen through your Facebook page. Your organization’s commitment to utilizing technology to deliver educational content to underserved communities has truly inspired us at Hope for Refugees.

At Hope for Refugees, our primary mission is to provide free access to education for refugee children, opening a pathway to a brighter and more hopeful future. Currently, we are proud to be providing free education to over 200 children at our organization center within the Nakivale camp.

However, we face several challenges in delivering quality education to these resilient children. The scarcity of essential educational materials, such as learning books, severely limits their learning opportunities. Moreover, the lack of internet connectivity has hindered our ability to further expand our educational services to its fullest potential.

In light of this, I believe that a collaboration between our organizations could be incredibly transformative for the children we serve in Nakivale. Your resources and expertise in utilizing technology for educational purposes could immensely benefit the children at our center.

We envision the establishment of a Rachel Pi Learning Center at our organization, equipped with offline educational content that can be accessed by the children even in the absence of internet connectivity. Through this collaboration, we will be able to provide the children with a wide range of educational materials, enabling them to explore various subjects, acquire new knowledge, and develop essential skills to thrive in life.

By partnering with World Possible, we can create a brighter and more promising future for these incredible children. Together, we have the power to give them the tools they need to succeed.

I kindly request your consideration for this collaboration and would welcome the opportunity to discuss this further. If you find our proposal aligning with your organization’s goals and mission, please let us know how we can proceed to make a tangible difference in the lives of these vulnerable children.

Thank you for your unwavering support and belief in the power of education. We eagerly look forward to Wesley
Subject: Collaboration Proposal: Providing Lifeline Education to Refugee Children in Nakivale Camp

Dear World Possible Team,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Josh Wesley, a Congolese national and founder of Hope for Refugees Organization, working tirelessly to make a meaningful impact in the lives of refugee children, orphans, women, and teenagers in the Nakivale refugee camp located in Uganda.

I am reaching out to you today with a deep admiration for the wonderful initiatives I have seen through your Facebook page. Your organization’s commitment to utilizing technology to deliver educational content to underserved communities has truly inspired us at Hope for Refugees.

At Hope for Refugees, our primary mission is to provide free access to education for refugee children, opening a pathway to a brighter and more hopeful future. Currently, we are proud to be providing free education to over 200 children at our organization center within the Nakivale camp.

However, we face several challenges in delivering quality education to these resilient children. The scarcity of essential educational materials, such as learning books, severely limits their learning opportunities. Moreover, the lack of internet connectivity has hindered our ability to further expand our educational services to its fullest potential.

In light of this, I believe that a collaboration between our organizations could be incredibly transformative for the children we serve in Nakivale. Your resources and expertise in utilizing technology for educational purposes could immensely benefit the children at our center.

We envision the establishment of a Rachel Pi Learning Center at our organization, equipped with offline educational content that can be accessed by the children even in the absence of internet connectivity. Through this collaboration, we will be able to provide the children with a wide range of educational materials, enabling them to explore various subjects, acquire new knowledge, and develop essential skills to thrive in life.

By partnering with World Possible, we can create a brighter and more promising future for these incredible children. Together, we have the power to give them the tools they need to succeed.

I kindly request your consideration for this collaboration and would welcome the opportunity to discuss this further. If you find our proposal aligning with your organization’s goals and mission, please let us know how we can proceed to make a tangible difference in the lives of these vulnerable children.

Thank you for your unwavering support and belief in the power of education. We eagerly look forward to the possibility of working together in this journey of hope and transformation.

Warm regards,

2 Likes

Subject: Re: Collaboration Proposal: Providing Lifeline Education to Refugee Children in Nakivale Camp

Dear Josh Wesley,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your inspiring proposal and for the incredible work you are doing with Hope for Refugees Organization. Your dedication to providing education and hope to the children in the Nakivale refugee camp is truly commendable, and we are deeply moved by the impact you are making in their lives.

We are thrilled by the opportunity to collaborate with you and support your mission to provide quality education to these resilient children.

The establishment of a Rachel Learning Center at your organization, equipped with offline educational content, aligns perfectly with our mission to utilize technology for educational purposes in underserved communities.

From this link, we introduce the RACHEL kits that have 10 to 20 Chromebooks laptops, a RACHEL 4.0 server, and a wheeled charging case with a single power supply RACHEL + 10 or 20-Laptop Travel Kit | World Possible

We are also introducing you to our new tracking tool called the Datapost https://datapost.site/ DataPost is a quick and easy way to get information to and from your RACHEL device without needing to put RACHEL on the internet. Anyone with an Android Phone can serve as a digital mail courier, bringing new emails to RACHEL and picking up outgoing e-mails from the device, RACHEL 4.0 version comes with the Datapost application which you can download directly to your Android phone or from the Google Play store, purchasing the RACHEL will be the first step as we move along this collaboration, our team of expertise is always ready to help.

We will work together to make a tangible difference in the lives of these vulnerable children, and we share your belief in the power of education to transform lives.

Thank you for inviting us to be a part of this journey of hope and transformation. We look forward to the possibilities that lie ahead and to the positive impact we can make together.

Warm regards,

Samuel Momoh

Country Director

World Possible

Sierra Leone Chapter

Mobile: +23276768040 /+23277871684

Email: samuelm@worldpossible.org

https://www.facebook.com/worldpossiblesierraleone

2 Likes