SSH login not accepting

Hi Jeremy
I’m trying to login to Rachel plus using ssh (putty) but it’s not accepting the default user name and password

Is there a different password for login to through SSH? if the user name is root ,than what’s the password
Please email me the password to kel.koni@yahoo.com

thankyou
Koni Kel

When connected to the access point: root@192.168.88.1
Pswd: will be emailed to you

I am less familiar with putty. But would expect it to use the same credentials. Please let me know of your outcome.

I’ve used Putty for years. It works just fine.
LarryY

I used Filezilla and it works.

khinelay

@71227868 had the wrong password. We are all good. Thanks all.

1 Like

I have the same problem …

The SSH password is not public. Please send us your order details to receive an SSH password. SSH access voids any warranty from us.

1 Like

Hi Jeremy, I am Sion Lee from South Korea.

While I and my team-mates are working on deploying RACHEL in Mongolia, we are stuck with accessing to SSH. I need administration ID/PASSWORD

I’ve been trying to figure out what our Pi’s order number is, but I couldn’t because I got the device from my professor.

I still have a box for the device. So, I am just sending all of this information, hoping one of the numbers is the correct one.

FCC ID: 2ABCB-RPI32
IC: 20953-RPI32
CMIIT ID: 2016DJ0710(M)
KC Mark: MSIP-CMM-P2R-RPI32
Bar-code: 40522 71085

I would be very appreciated if you send me SSH login information asap.

Thank You.

If you have the Rachel Pi: user: pi / passwd: rachel

I’ve attempted to connect with WinSCP and Filezilla, but get the “unable to authenticate” message as well. Can you email me the username and password as well. I have tried what I have as the username and password without any success. I can access the admin site and the advanced connections features using my admin username and password.

Model: WRTD-303N
Order #: 2415
Order Date: 12/09/2021

Thanks,
Ben