World possible chapter in nigeria

I am Moses, the volunteer Cordinator for World Possible Chapter in Nigeria. I will like to connect with other Rachel and OER2GO users in Nigeria. And will gladly offer my support. I also will appreciate it that other persons who are willing to volunteer stay connected with me. Whatever your skill in the education or IT ministry, you are always welcome.

I believe that with World Possible we can rewrite the education history in Nigeria. Thanks for believing too.

Moses

2 Likes

Following this as well

1 Like

Great to hear that @airsay let’s keep in touch. I will like to know what part of Nigeria you are and what you are currently working on. We could do a lot together.

olatunjiadewale88@gmail.com

Let go people, what are we waiting for? I am ready, am in.

I am MARTINS ANIETIE, award winner, best e-Learning solution, Diamond Bank BET6, 2017.

The 1st offline LMS USB flash drive with e-notebooks, scheme of work, lesson plans, CBT, Microsoft/international certifications, audio/visuals, animations, games etc for primary and secondary schools in Nigeria inline with the current curriculum standard.

I hereby pledge to donate contents structured inline with the current curriculum standard from the Nigerian Educational Research and Development Council (NERDC).

My WhatsApp: 08024745220, +234 8024745220

Martins Anietie (Lagos. Nigeria)

2 Likes

This is wonderful, thank you Martins! Do you have a link to any of your content online so that we can evaluate it for getting in onto RACHEL?

1 Like

Yeah, we are currently working on the online LMS but the e-notebooks are available on .pdf format.
Let me know how you want me upload them?

1 Like

Good to know, thanks! Could you upload them to a Google drive and share them with info@worldpossible.org (and anyone else here who would like to request access)? That will help us evaluate them and also create a module!

2 Likes

Ok, I will need to properly arranged the e-notes and get a better internet bandwidth facility to be able to upload.

1 Like

Moses are you still involved? The system says this post is about 3 years old. I am visiting Abuja, now. I have introduced the IIAB with RACHEL to the Educational District Office. I am looking for images that I can point them to.

Please check if this OER link is of some use.